Classes for one week, knowledge for a lifetime.
We can’t make summer longer, but we can make it worth your while. The one-week institute courses at Johns Hopkins University, take advantage of practical, hands-on learning that will add appeal to your college application. From college prep classes to investigations into medical and applied science topics, immerse yourself in experiential learning to have a positive impact on your college application, and in your life.
Courses run all day and will include classroom lectures, workshops, guest speakers, and field trips, all designed for optimum engagement. An excursion to Baltimore’s famed Inner Harbor will enhance your Johns Hopkins University experience.
Residential and Commuter; mon-credit and credit options
Summer Institute Courses
1. Sports Science & Health Institute (1 session)
2. Johns Hopkins College Preparatory Institute (2 sessions)
3. Medicine & The Body: Exploring Narrative Mysteries Institute (2 sessions)
Length: One Week (2 sessions)
Residency: Homewood Campus
Application Deadline: 05/29/20
- Must be 15 - 17 by June 22. 2020
- High School Transcript (with Fall 2019 grades)
- A submitted online application, with payment of the nonrefundable application fee of $85.
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable tuition deposit of $1,000 for residential students.
- International students need English Proficiency Test Scores (TOEFL, iELTS, or DET)