Experience College life at one of America's Top 10 Universities!
The Johns Hopkins Summer Term Program offers qualified students the opportunity to take freshman- and sophomore-level credit classes in arts and sciences and engineering. The program lasts 5 weeks and residential students must be full-time students and enroll in two classes, for up to seven credits. Commuter students may register part-time (one class) or take the full two-course load. With over 100 courses being offered this summer, your schedule is about choice. Select courses in your desired college major or diversify your interests by selecting a new language or humanities class. Regardless of your choice of courses, Hopkins’ Summer Term Program connects you with great minds. You have the opportunity to engage in discussions and study with academically talented students and Hopkins’ own distinguished faculty.
For available courses, see course listing at the bottom of this page.
|Program Costs||Residential (only available for Summer Term II)||Commuter||Credits|
|Pre-College Summer Term (Age<18)||$11,185||$5,796||6|
|Pre-College Summer Term (Age<18)||$12,150||$6,762||7|
Length: 5 weeks (2 terms)
Tuition: $2898 to $12150
Residency: Homewood Campus (Residential or Commuter)
- Must be at least 16 years old by July 1, 2019
- Have achieved at least a 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale)
- Most recent standardized test scores (PSAT, SAT, or ACT).
- High School (Transcript), including Fall 2018 grades
- One completed recommendation letter. Once inside the application, you will use the recommendation manager to send requests.
- A submitted online application, with payment of the nonrefundable application fee.
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable tuition deposit, and enrollment documents