Can’t commit to 5 weeks this summer?
Mini-Term offers the benefits of the Summer University program with the courses condensed into two intensive weeks. Each student can earn a total of two university credits during each term.
Residential students must enroll in two courses during each Mini-Term session to be eligible for housing.
Commuter students are also encouraged to apply and are only required to take up to 1 course during each Mini-Term
|Mini-Term||$3600||$1020||1 credit per course|
Fees include activities and processing but do not cover the cost of books and supplies.
Length: 2 weeks (3 terms)
Tuition: $1020 to $3600
Residency: Homewood Campus
- A submitted online application, with payment of the nonrefundable application fee of $75.
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable tuition deposit of: $500 for commuting students, $1,250 for residential students.
- A writing sample.
- Official high school transcript, including fall 2017 grades.
- Two completed recommendations: one from a Teacher; one from a Principal or Guidance Counselor. Once inside the application, you will use the recommendation manager to send requests.
- Most recent standardized test scores (PSAT/ SAT; PLAN/ ACT). 80% or higher; 25-32/27-36
- Have achieved at least a 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale)
- International Students need a TOEFL score of 100 or above (at least 25 in each section)