Find your path to excellence!
Many of these two-week credit classes feature interdisciplinary approaches to medicine, sciences, technology, and the humanities.
Residential students must enroll in two courses during each Mini-Term session to be eligible for housing. Commuter students are also encouraged to apply and are only required to take up to 1 course during each Mini-Term
Are you an international high school student? In addition to our regular MiniTerm program, you may qualify for a unique opportunity to take the EducationUSA college admission prep course and take an afternoon MiniTerm STEM or College Writing course! Click here for more information
|Mini-Term||$2,300||$4,100||1 credit per course|
Fees include activities and processing but do not cover the cost of books and supplies.
Length: 2 weeks (3 terms)
Tuition: $2300 to $4100
Residency: Homewood Campus
- Must be at least 16 years old by July 1, 2019
- 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale)
- High School Transcript, including Fall 2018 grades
- PSAT/ SAT; PLAN/ ACT (Optional but Strongly Encouraged)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- English Proficiency Test Scores (International Students Only)
- A submitted online application, with payment of the nonrefundable application fee of $85.
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable tuition deposit of: $500 for commuting students, $1,250 for residential students.