Find your path to excellence!
Many of these two-week credit classes feature interdisciplinary approaches to medicine, sciences, technology, and the humanities.
Residential students must enroll in two courses during each Summer Academy session to be eligible for housing. Commuter students are also encouraged to apply and are only required to take up to 1 course during each Summer Academy.
|Summer Academy||$2,300||$4,100||1 credit per course|
Fees include activities and processing but do not cover the cost of books and supplies.
Length: 2 weeks (3 sessions)
Tuition: $2300 to $4100
Residency: Homewood Campus
- Must be at least 16 years old by June 22, 2020
- 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale)
- High School Transcript, including Fall 2019 grades
- PSAT/ SAT; PLAN/ ACT (Optional but Strongly Encouraged)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- English Proficiency Test Scores (International Students Only)
- A submitted online application, with payment of the nonrefundable application fee of $85.
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable tuition deposit of: $1000 for commuting students, $1,500 for residential students.