Find your path to excellence!
Many of these two-week credit classes feature interdisciplinary approaches to medicine, sciences, technology, and the humanities.
Residential students must enroll in two courses during each Summer Academy session to be eligible for housing. Commuter students are also encouraged to apply and are only required to take up to 1 course during each Summer Academy.
|Session||Academic Program Dates||Residential Program Dates|
|Session 1||June 22 - July 3, 2020||June 21 - July 4, 2020|
|Session 2||July 6 - July 17, 2020||July 5 - July 18, 2020|
|Session 3||July 20 - July 31, 2020||July 19 - August 1, 2020|
Fees include activities and processing but do not cover the cost of books and supplies.
Length: 2 weeks (3 sessions)
Tuition: $3820 to $5300
Residency: Homewood Campus
- The Summer AcademyProgram is for pre-college (high school) students.
- Must be at least 15 years old by June 22, 2020.
- High school transcript, including Fall 2019 grades.
- 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale).
- One letter of recommendation, from a teacher or guidance counselor.
- International students need English proficiency test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, or DET).
- A submitted application, with payment of the non-refundable application fee of $85.
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable tuition deposit of: $1,000 for commuting students, $1,500 for residential students.