Johns Hopkins offers two EducationUSA Academy options:
JHU EducationUSA Academy (2 weeks, 1 credit)
The JHU EducationUSA Academy provides international high school students a world-class academic and cultural immersion experience. The academy is designed to introduce students to all aspects of academic life (academics, on campus living,. You will improve their academic English, get guidance on the university admission process—applications, essays, SAT/ACT prep, scholarship opportunities–, tour area colleges and universities, and engage in cultural, community and sports activities.
Additionally, interested students can take advantage of Hopkins’s expertise by taking a course in Public Health!
The Hopkins EducationUSA Academy offers 1 credit for the (2-week option) and 2 credits for the (4-week option).
JHU EducationUSA Academy and Public Health Course (4 weeks, 2 credits)
First two weeks follow the Academy program, and the last two weeks students will take a Johns Hopkins course in Public health, with additional workshops on test prep, personal statements, and excursion options. Students must have a high command of English to be enrolled in this option.
- Advance/Advanced Plus English Language Courses
- College Writing Workshop
- History and Practices of U.S. Higher Education
- American Culture
- Public Health Course
Length: (2 week) or (4 week)
Tuition: $4060 to $7520
Residency: Homewood Campus
- International Student Only
- A submitted online application, waiver available for application fee
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable tuition deposit of $1,250
- Official high school transcript, including Fall 2017 grades
- A completed Teacher Recommendation. Once inside the application, you'll use the Recommendation Manager to send a request
- TOEFL scores or proof of three years of English proficiency
- A writing sample