Can’t commit to 5 weeks this summer?
Mini-Term offers the benefits of the Summer University program with the courses condensed into two intensive weeks. Each student can earn a total of two university credits during each term.
Residential students must enroll in two courses during each Mini-Term session to be eligible for housing.
Commuter students are also encouraged to apply and are only required to take up to 1 course during each Mini-Term
|Mini-Term||$4100||$2300||1 credit per course|
Fees include activities and processing but do not cover the cost of books and supplies.
Length: 2 weeks (3 terms)
Tuition: $1020 to $3600
Residency: Homewood Campus
- Must be at least 16 years old by June 30, 2018
- A submitted online application, with payment of the nonrefundable application fee of $75.
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable tuition deposit of: $500 for commuting students, $1,250 for residential students.
- A writing sample
- Official transcript with Fall 2017 grades
- Have achieved at least a 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale)
- International students need TOEFL scores (100 or above - at least 25 on each section)