You’re One Step Closer to Summer at Johns Hopkins!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Johns Hopkins University Summer at Hopkins! Johns Hopkins University Summer Programs offers excellent opportunities to help you achieve your academic goal!
The following materials need to be received within 10 business days of your acceptance letter:
- Program Deposit
The following materials need to be received at least five weeks prior to your program start date:
- Medical Forms – student health Records submitted via Health WebPortal. Instructions to access will be provided upon enrollment via email.
- Any remaining balance due. Please contact the Student Accounts Office with payment inquiries.
- Proof of Insurance – International students who have not already purchased their policy. More information can be found on our International students page.
The program requires that you participate in an online orientation prior to your program start date. More information regarding your online orientation can be found here.
- Shuttle Form (pre-college only)-more information about our shuttle service can be found here.
- Ralph O’Connor Recreation Center Acknowledgement
- Rock Climbing Release
- Student Disability Services– please see the Prospective Students page regarding documentation guidelines and the online portal to submit accommodation documents.
- Dietary Needs and Restrictions
Students are accepted into a program, not a specific course. We cannot guarantee a spot in any course until the entire enrollment process is complete. To maximize your chances of getting into a popular course before it fills, please complete your application and, upon acceptance, your enrollment requirements as soon as possible. If accepted, you will receive a final admission decision via the application portal and a link to pay your tuition deposit. Upon receiving these and your signed JHU Summer Program Policies signature page, we can enroll you in a particular course. Scheduling for online-only courses may differ from the session dates listed. Click here to see the course and program options. As soon as your documents are received, your course registrations will be processed.
After you have been admitted to the program, you will be sent an email notification by the Johns Hopkins Office of International Services starting the I-20 process. If you have questions or concerns about entering the U.S. with a student visa, contact the JHU Office of International Services.
Space is limited! Submit soon! Don’t miss your chance at a great summer!