Congratulations on your acceptance to Johns Hopkins Summer Programs! JHU Summer Programs offers excellent opportunities to help you achieve your academic goal!
In order to be officially enrolled and registered for classes, you much submit all enrollment documents listed below within 10 days of receiving your acceptance letter. If we do not receive all of the required documents by that date, you may be removed from the acceptance pool.
As soon as your missing documents are submitted, we can submit your course registration. Space is limited in each class, so we urge you to submit these additional documents as soon as you can.
Required Admission Documents include:
- Program Deposit
- Admission Decision Form
- Medical Consent
- Proof of Insurance – including policy number and contact number, in English
- Agree to Abide
- Rules and Regulations
- Climbing Wall Form (optional)
- Travel Form (if student requires transportation to/from BWI airport and is under 18 at time of arrival) – Due 14 days prior to arrival
- Medical Immunization Record/Physician’s Form due two weeks prior to program start date
- If the student arrives on campus without having sufficient medical records or immunizations, they may not be allowed to attend class and/or may be required to return home.
- Medical Form for Visiting Undergraduates Only
- Refund Policy
These forms can be found on our website after you log in to your application. You may submit these forms to our office by uploading the documents to your application portal or emailing them to us at email@example.com as soon as possible. If you are having any problems returning the forms, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!